GN'R Hispana
¿Aún no estas registrado?
Únete a la comunidad con las últimas novedades sobre Guns N' Roses al instante haciendo CLICK AQUÍ.
Entrevista con Brain, habla de SEVEN. Im34wh
GN'R Hispana
¿Aún no estas registrado?
Únete a la comunidad con las últimas novedades sobre Guns N' Roses al instante haciendo CLICK AQUÍ.
Entrevista con Brain, habla de SEVEN. Im34wh
GN'R Hispana
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseConectarse

Entrevista con Brain, habla de SEVEN.

4 participantes
AutorMensaje
Mike
Admin
Mike

Cantidad de envíos : 9462

Entrevista con Brain, habla de SEVEN. Empty
MensajeTema: Entrevista con Brain, habla de SEVEN.   Entrevista con Brain, habla de SEVEN. Icon_minitime18/8/2010, 8:19 am

Créditos para Appetite for Discussion por la entrevista.

Q: First off, thanks for taking the time to talk with Appetite for Discussion. It is highly appreciated.
A: Your welcome

Q: You have quite an impressive resume already, which contemporary artists/bands would you like to play with in the future?
A: PRINCE

Q: If you were to travel back in time and play with any historical bands/artists, who would that be?
A: OL' Dirty Bastard

Q: Are there any well-known songs where you would really love to add your own drum parts because you feel it would improve the songs a lot?
A: Yeah 'Gin and Juice' By Snoop Dogg

Q: What contemporary drummer raises the bar for the rest of you?
A: Dennis Chambers! He's a bad mother fucker!!!!!!!!!!!

Q: As a professional session musician, what makes you stand out among your colleagues?
A: I can read music like it's no bodies business!!!!!!

Q: Could you tell us how you got in contact with Cookie Marenco and how The Valence Project came to be?
A: Cookies been a long time friend... She's one of the best producers/engineers I've ever had the pleasure to work with!!! She came to me with an idea her and this guitar player gregory james had. They wanted to make an experimental beat heavy album!!! Being a drummer how could I refuse... The rest is history Smile .

Q: If there were certain aspects of your drumming you'd like to improve, what would that be?
A: Double bass drumming

Q: If you could give one helpful suggestion to our aspiring drummers, what would that be?
A:Learn everything you can... Then forget it all!!!!!!!!!!

Q: Last year you collaborated with Travis Dickerson for his début record Iconography, what are your next projects?
A: Look out for 'Best Regards' It's the new record I made with Buckethead!

Q: Great news! Do you know when the record is coming out?
A: its out... u can get it on travis dickerson website

Q: What music are you currently listening to?
A: BACH

Q: What do you prefer in a drummer or musician in general, technical prowess or feel?
A: Don't think FEEL

Q: Have becoming a father been restrictive for touring?
A: Naw not really... I just don't dig touring that much!

Q: Many were disappointed when you didn't tour with GN'R this time, but people are generally pleased with how Frank's been doing. Is it hard to let other people fill your shoes or is GN'R such a collective effort now that this is not a problem?
A: no it's not hard... it is a collective now!

Q: What hobbies do you have outside of music?
A: Buying Shoes. Check out Golden Goose!

Q: If you were to pick a single concert from history, which would you have paid most to attend?
A: Pink floyd The Wall

Q: Which concert did you attend last as part of the audience?
A: DEVO

Q: "Wars do not determine who is right or wrong, only who is left", do you agree with this quote from Bertrand Russell?
A: I agree... It's all EGO

Q: Is Wittgenstein really your favourite philosopher?
A: Who... Ha ha ha

Q: What's your status with Guns N' Roses now?
A: Gettin paid and gettin laid!!!!!

Q: Do you know if you will be featured on upcoming GN'R releases?
A: I know I'll be on some songs!

Q: That's good to hear. I think I speak for the huge majority of GN'R fans when I add that I hope Bucket's parts will be kept as well. What songs will you be on?
A: CAN'T GIVE THAT UP!!!

Q: Can you tell us any amusing anecdotes from your time with GN'R?
A: At one point I ate a whole bowl of spaghetti while playing November Rain

Q: What's your favorite released and unreleased GN'R song?
A: TWAT and SEVEN

Q: TWAT is my favorite GN'R song hands down -- and I've been a huge fan since 1988 -- so now I am very excited about Seven. Can you tell us anything about this song? Is it a rocker?
A: ITS AN TIMELESS BALLAD WITH A BLOW YOUR FACE OFF CHORUS AND A SUCK YOUR BALL SACK BRIDGE!!!!!

Q: How would you characterize the unreleased GN'R material? Is it similar to Chinese Democracy or does it differ in any way?
A: It'll part your hair!!!!!!

Q: Can you tell us a little bit about other upcoming Brain projects?
A: Yeah check out "Best Regards" its the newest freak out I've done with Buckethead!!!
https://gnrhispana.forosactivos.net
Mike
Admin
Mike

MensajeTema: Re: Entrevista con Brain, habla de SEVEN.   Entrevista con Brain, habla de SEVEN. Icon_minitime18/8/2010, 8:39 am

Mike escribió:

Q: Many were disappointed when you didn't tour with GN'R this time, but people are generally pleased with how Frank's been doing. Is it hard to let other people fill your shoes or is GN'R such a collective effort now that this is not a problem?
A: no it's not hard... it is a collective now!

Q: Do you know if you will be featured on upcoming GN'R releases?
A: I know I'll be on some songs!

Q: Can you tell us any amusing anecdotes from your time with GN'R?
A: At one point I ate a whole bowl of spaghetti while playing November Rain

Q: What's your favorite released and unreleased GN'R song?
A: TWAT and SEVEN

Q: TWAT is my favorite GN'R song hands down -- and I've been a huge fan since 1988 -- so now I am very excited about Seven. Can you tell us anything about this song? Is it a rocker?
A: ITS AN TIMELESS BALLAD WITH A BLOW YOUR FACE OFF CHORUS AND A SUCK YOUR BALL SACK BRIDGE!!!!!

Q: How would you characterize the unreleased GN'R material? Is it similar to Chinese Democracy or does it differ in any way?
A: It'll part your hair!!!!!!

Pregunta: Muchos estuvieron decepcionados de que no salieras de gira con GN'R esta ocasión, pero en general la gente está complacida con como lo está haciendo Frank. Es difícil que otra gente tome tu lugar o GN'R es un esfuerzo tan colectivo que no es un problema?

Brain: No, no es duro... es colectivo ahora!

Pregunta: Sabes si estarás presente en publicaciones futuras de GN'R?

Brain: Sé que estaré en algunas canciones!!

Pregunta: Puedes contarnos alguna anécdota divertida de tu estada en GN'R?

Brain: Una vez me comí un bol entero de spaghettis mientras tocaba November rain.

Pregunta: Cuál es tu canción favorita publicada y no publicada de GN'R?

Brain: TWAT y SEVEN

Pregunta: TWAT es mi canción favorita de GN'R sin duda - y he sido un gran fan desde 1988 - así que estoy muy emocionado por Seven. Nos puedes contar algo sobre esta canción? Es rockera?

Brain: Es una balada eterna con un coro asombroso y un puente [insertar aquí adjetivo positivo, "impresionante", "increible", etc, no sé traducir las expresiones de Brain ]

Pregunta: Cómo calificarías el material no publicado de GN'R? Se parece a Chinese democracy o es diferente de alguna manera?

Brain: [insertar aquí otro adjetivo positivo, "va a volaros los sesos". etc ]

Última edición por Mike el 18/8/2010, 8:45 am, editado 1 vez
Mike
Admin
Mike

MensajeTema: Re: Entrevista con Brain, habla de SEVEN.   Entrevista con Brain, habla de SEVEN. Icon_minitime18/8/2010, 8:42 am

Qué grande es Brain, si se entendiera lo que dice en las entrevistas ya sería épico hihi
Fran
It don't really matter
Fran

Cantidad de envíos : 3110

MensajeTema: Re: Entrevista con Brain, habla de SEVEN.   Entrevista con Brain, habla de SEVEN. Icon_minitime18/8/2010, 8:44 am

Buena onda Brain. Hay mucho material listo para salir, esperemos que lo escuchemos pronto.
http://www.twitter.com/frangnr
axlgunner
The envy of youth
axlgunner

Cantidad de envíos : 2269

MensajeTema: Re: Entrevista con Brain, habla de SEVEN.   Entrevista con Brain, habla de SEVEN. Icon_minitime18/8/2010, 7:07 pm

Muy buena la entrevista de Brain, Mike te faltó por traducir la pregunta de cual es su estatus en Guns N' Roses.

Respecto a los adjetivos positivos, yo entiendo algo así como va a chuparos las bolas, o sea que será algo orgásmico hihi
Mike
Admin
Mike

MensajeTema: Re: Entrevista con Brain, habla de SEVEN.   Entrevista con Brain, habla de SEVEN. Icon_minitime19/8/2010, 2:16 am

No la traducí porque no dice nada, es otro chiste hihi
Patrick_RM
It don't really matter
Patrick_RM

Cantidad de envíos : 6464

MensajeTema: Re: Entrevista con Brain, habla de SEVEN.   Entrevista con Brain, habla de SEVEN. Icon_minitime5/10/2010, 10:57 am

Ojalá regrese algún día a la banda para que interprete una de sus obras en vivo, sería interesante verlo en acción ya que parece que está en la sección "reservas" de gn'r para llamarlo en el futuro.
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Entrevista con Brain, habla de SEVEN.   Entrevista con Brain, habla de SEVEN. Icon_minitime

Entrevista con Brain, habla de SEVEN.
Página 1 de 1.