GN'R Hispana
¿Aún no estas registrado?
Únete a la comunidad con las últimas novedades sobre Guns N' Roses al instante haciendo CLICK AQUÍ.
Slash comenta sobre la contrademanda de Axl Rose Im34wh
GN'R Hispana
¿Aún no estas registrado?
Únete a la comunidad con las últimas novedades sobre Guns N' Roses al instante haciendo CLICK AQUÍ.
Slash comenta sobre la contrademanda de Axl Rose Im34wh
GN'R Hispana
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ÍndiceÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseConectarse

Slash comenta sobre la contrademanda de Axl Rose

3 participantes
AutorMensaje
Patrick_RM
It don't really matter
Patrick_RM

Cantidad de envíos : 6464

Slash comenta sobre la contrademanda de Axl Rose Empty
MensajeTema: Slash comenta sobre la contrademanda de Axl Rose   Slash comenta sobre la contrademanda de Axl Rose Icon_minitime21/5/2010, 1:30 pm

Slash Comments On AXL ROSE's Lawsuit Against Former Manager - May 20, 2010

Former GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Slash has commented on the countersuit filed by his former GN'R bandmate, Axl Rose, against the singer's former manager, Irving Azoff, claiming that Azoff tried to bully Rose into doing a reunion tour with the original GUNS lineup.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Rose claims in his suit that Azoff did everything he could to sabotage the current version of GUNS after Rose said no to the reunion idea last year, alleging that Azoff tried "devising and implementing a secret plan to set up Rose and the band for failure so that Rose would have no choice but to reunite with the original GUNS N' ROSES members."

Rose's suit adds, "Upon realizing that he couldn't bully Rose and accomplish his scheme, Azoff resigned and abandoned GUNS N' ROSES on the eve of a major tour, filing suit for commissions he didn't earn and had no right to receive."

The claim also added that Azoff, in his own lawsuit, deliberately used Rose's real name, William Bailey, because it "carries significant emotional damage from Rose's childhood."

Speaking to VH1 Radio Networks' Dave Basner, Slash stated about Rose's countersuit, "I don't even know what that's about. I don't know where Axl is coming from. I mean, I know where Irving is coming from — he's looking for commissions for a tour that he booked. [It's a] pretty reasonable kind of thing. Axl's countersuing, so I'm not sure exactly what the merit is that he's countersuing, exactly. Anyways, I don't keep up with that, I don't follow it."

Rose is suing Azoff for at least $5 million, claiming breach of fiduciary duty, constructive fraud and breach of contract.

Azoff issued a statement in which he said, "On advice of counsel I cannot respond at this time, but will discuss in my upcoming book, 'My Life with William Bill Bailey'."

Rose was sued in March for nearly $2 million in unpaid commissions by Azoff's Frontline Management.

Azoff, considered one of the most powerful men in music, has managed the careers of artists such as the EAGLES and VAN HALEN, and at one point handled the affairs of Slash and two more of Rose's former GUNS bandmates in VELVET REVOLVER.

Slash comenta sobre la contrademanda de Axl Rose Slashsolo8133237

Fuente:http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/BlabberMouth.Net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=140442
Fran
It don't really matter
Fran

Cantidad de envíos : 3110

MensajeTema: Re: Slash comenta sobre la contrademanda de Axl Rose   Slash comenta sobre la contrademanda de Axl Rose Icon_minitime21/5/2010, 2:11 pm

Un resumen en Español, por favor.
http://www.twitter.com/frangnr
Mike
Admin
Mike

Cantidad de envíos : 9462

MensajeTema: Re: Slash comenta sobre la contrademanda de Axl Rose   Slash comenta sobre la contrademanda de Axl Rose Icon_minitime21/5/2010, 2:26 pm

Fran escribió:
Un resumen en Español, por favor.

En todo eso sólo dice esto Slash:

"Ni siquiera sé de qué va eso. No sé de dónde viene Axl. Sé de dónde viene Azoff - quiere las comisiones por un tour que reservó. Creo que es una cosa bastante razonable. Axl contrademandando, no estoy seguro de qué exactamente está pidiendo. De todas formas, no estoy al día de eso, no lo sigo"

Primero opina y dice su basura sin saber nada y luego... "Igual, no me interesa, no le presto atención."

Clásico Very Happy
https://gnrhispana.forosactivos.net
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Slash comenta sobre la contrademanda de Axl Rose   Slash comenta sobre la contrademanda de Axl Rose Icon_minitime

Slash comenta sobre la contrademanda de Axl Rose
Página 1 de 1.